- 2 Practices per week (focus on fun and skills development)
- shorts & socks
- 4-5 season games
Junior U14 Boys
Boys aged 13 - 14 (born 2008 - 2009)
- This is extremely important for rugby and is emphasized frequently by the coaches respect for refs, the opposition, teammates, coaches, parents, and themselves
- Equal playing time:
- Balanced playing time at all league games
- Safety focus:
- Training for all coaches.
- roughly half of all our practice time is dedicated to teaching kids how to tackle safely and effectively
For players wishing to play up an age grade, there are strict requirements from Rugby Ontario.
Before starting this process please contact our Blues Registrar for the proper and current process, as it may have changed.
STEP 1: Signup for your current age grade
STEP 3: Once approval from Rugby Ontario is given, upgrade your membership type in SportLomo, select your current 2022 registration and click button on far right with up arrow. A video to help can be found here.
Our refund policy can be found here.
Rugby Canada and Ontario's refund policy can be found here.
The Bytown Blues RFC strives to ensure that every child who would like to play rugby has the opportunity to do so. We realize that it can be expensive for some families to register their children in the sport of rugby in our community. To support and to help families enroll their children in rugby there are local programs which can assist families with the costs associated with registration, as well as the required equipment to participate.
We have partnered with three local, and national organizations to help financially, please click here.