The Bytown Blues RFC is a volunteer organization that strives to provide the highest quality programs, at a reasonable cost and to encourage the greatest possible participation of players.
The fees paid for registration are composed of three fees: federal (Rugby Canada), provincial (Rugby Ontario) and club membership fees. The federal and provincial fees are refundable at the discretion of those governing bodies. No refunds will be given by the governing bodies, or the Bytown Blues, after 2 weeks from the original purchase date, or the start of the program.
The following are our guidelines for issuing refunds (club fees) to registered members:
- Refund requests must be made in writing to the Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee
- All fees refunded DO NOT include Rugby Canada, Rugby Ontario, and online processing fees
- No refunds will be issued for voluntary withdrawal after the player has played in a league game, or participated in 2 practices
- In all cases, kit costs will be deducted from the refund
- For Senior Men’s players, refunds will not be processed after July 1st
Exceptions to the above:
- A player who needs to withdraw for medical reasons or moves out of the Ottawa area before July 1st may be entitled to a pro-rated refund based on the number of games remaining in the regular season, less any fees paid to leagues or governing bodies. You may be subject to submit documentation from a physician, in regards to your season ending injury, prior to being given a refund.
The exceptions and all other in-season refund requests will be considered by and be at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
Bytown Blues RFC
Cecilia Nicol – (Treasurer)